With ever increasing demands being placed on school districts, having an independent financial advisor available has never been more important. Financial Solutions Group Inc. is here to help. We are the EXPERTS in all forms of financing, cash flows, and budgets. We represent you and your needs, and have worked with the DGLF for over 30 years.
We provide one-on-one personal service for:
Financial Management – We know how complex the jobs of the school superintendent and business managers can be. You want to develop a balanced budget, keep the schools operating as efficiently as possible, while reducing unnecessary Operating costs. To do so involves funding from federal, state and local governments, Grants and other revenue sources, each with its own requirements, State laws, and budget changes. Let us guide you through the process:
- Analytical Cost Studies and Savings Solutions
- Financial Reporting
- Budget Preparation and Assistance
- Comprehensive Financial Planning “Revenue and Spending Plans/ Cash Flows”
- Tax Revenue Analysis and Management
Capital Planning – Enrollment is on the rise! Need new facilities to accommodate a growing number of students? Or maybe you need to replace or make improvements to your existing infrastructure. Our Financial Advisors and CPA’s are here to provide you with personalized service.
- Debt Management Studies
- Long-Range Capital Planning, “Revenue and Spending Plans/ Cash Flows”
- Project Planning and Financial Development
- Developing and Evaluating Funding Alternatives
- Refinancing Existing Debt
- Referendum Preparation
- Presentations to School Officials and the Public
Bonds – school system usually does not have large amounts of capital, and bonds are a way for schools to finance new buildings, major repairs, buying new technology, or even updated more efficient heating and cooling systems. We can guide you through the process and provide assistance presenting to the voters if needed. As independent advisors, we are here to do what is best for your school district.
- Official Statements and Bond Sale Preparations
- Meetings with Bond Ratings Agencies and utilization of “Revenue Spending Plans”
- Evaluation of Bond Proposals
- Competitive Bond Sales and Private Placements
- Coordinating Bond Closings